ProTek’s all-new 2S-4S 4-Battery Parallel Charger Board (PTK-5335) will enable you to charge up to four batteries simultaneously, while balancing the individual cells of each pack. The Parallel Charger Board is encased in an impact-resistant custom-molded plastic shell and is compatible with LiPo, Li-Ion and LiFe batteries. The DC input and battery port are protected with replaceable fuses, and each cell and balance wire is protected with self-resetting poly fuses.
When you need multiple packs charged in a hurry, this is the best option. Plug in up to four batteries of the same chemistry with a standard T-style connector and balance lead, it’s that simple. The Parallel Charger board only works when charging batteries of the same cell count, similar age and similar discharge rates. If those requirements are met, you’re good to let the juice flow.
Important Parallel Charging Rules:
• Only the same battery chemistry can be charged at once (E.g. don’t mix LiPo's with LiFe's, etc…)
• Only same-celled Lithium batteries can be charged at once (E.g. don’t mix 4S with 6S, etc…)
• Only charge batteries with similar states of discharge (within 0.2V)
• Always program the charger to the total capacity of all attached batteries (If charging four 5000mAh batteries, set the charger to 20,000mAh, etc. It is ok to charge batteries with different mAh capacities.)
• Charge four batteries at once
• Charge from 2S to 6S Lithium batteries
• Balances each individual cell of each battery
• Daisy chain multiple boards for additional charging
• Convenient T-Style battery connector
• 4mm gold bullet input connectors
• 40A max current
• Replaceable DC input fuse
• Replaceable battery port fuses
• Self-resetting polyfuses protect balance circuits
• Impact resistant custom molded plastic hard case
Voltage: 0-22.2V DC
Max Current: 40A
Batteries: 4 packs (must be same capacity & cell count)
Battery Connector: T-Style/JST-XH
Input Connector: 4mm Gold Bullet/JST-XH
Input Connector Length: 6.75in (17.1cm)
Dimensions (LxWxH*): 6.8x3.9x0.75in (17.2x9.9x1.9cm)
*Height is 1.25 inches from the top of fuses
Please direct dealer inquiries through Swift Distributing. You can find Swift Distributing online at www.swiftdistributing.com.
About ProTek R/C
ProTek R/C, an AMain.com brand, was founded in 2004 as a line of bearings. Now with a catalog of more than 1,000 different products, ProTek R/C offers batteries, chargers, and accessories for radio controlled cars, trucks, helicopters, and airplanes. ProTek R/C products are available to hobby shops through Swift Distributing. The company's Web address is www.protekrc.com.
About AMain.com—Performance Sports & Hobbies
AMain.com is a leading online retailer of radio-controlled cars, trucks, helicopters and airplanes. Founded in early 2004, AMain.com has rapidly become one of the largest Internet retailers in the country. AMain.com prides itself on having the products customers need, when they need it, and providing first class customer service and product support. AMain.com Inc. is a privately held California Corporation. The company's Web address is www.amain.com.
Like AMain.com on Facebook: www.facebook.com/amainhobbies
Follow @AMain.com on Twitter: www.twitter.com/AMain_com
Check Out +AMain.com on Google+: plus.google.com/100262035629488108932
Watch AMain.com videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/AMainHobbiesVideos